Internet Cafe Simulator 2 is a highly detailed simulator game that gives players a chance to experience all aspects of an internet cafe business. As a player, you will be able to control everything from the opening of the shop to the staff members. You will be given the opportunity to manage a cafe and build your own internet business in this challenging game. This game is a real-time management game that involves both physical work and creative work. You will be required to manage your customers, staff members, sales, orders, and many more tasks.
Internet Cafe Simulator 2 is an extremely comprehensive and detailed internet cafe business simulation game.
In this game, you play the role of a virtual cafe owner. There are a number of different jobs that you can do in this game. You can work as a manager, a host, an assistant, a waitress, a cashier, a barista, a cleaner, and a food supplier. You will be given different tasks to perform as you progress through the game. For example, you will be asked to clean the place on a regular basis.
This is an important task because if you don’t, the customers won’t like the place. You will have to clean the toilets, wash the tables, clean the counters, restock the shelves, restock the vending machines and make sure that everything is in order. You will have to do this on a daily basis.
There are a lot of other tasks that you have to perform as well. You will be asked to hire and fire staff members. This is very important because it will help you to decide who to keep in your cafe and who to discharge.
When you are fired, you have to pay back the money that you have been paid. It is also a good idea to make sure that you make enough profit. This is so that you can continue to attract new customers to your cafe.
The Cabin Update Features:
- In this game, you can customize your shop from the computer in it.
- You can customize the content of the cabins you have purchased and recruit new members to your team.
- You can also upgrade the equipment and furniture you have bought to make it look nicer.
- You can even decorate the walls with pictures of your friends.
- Here are some features you can add to your cabin:
- The floor is made of different materials like wood, stone and carpet.
- You can put up curtains to make the place cozy and quiet.
- You can buy a bed for your guest.
- You can install an air conditioner to make the place comfortable.
- You can buy a computer for your guests to use while staying at your cabin.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
- Storage: 7 GB available space