Internet Cafe Simulator is a business simulation game. You can set up a workplace within the game. This game contains many activities: customers, managers, employees, and staff.
Internet Cafe Simulator is a business simulation game. You can set up and manage a comprehensive workplace within the game. There are many activities and people involved with this game. The game includes a variety of different functions and activities.
You will have to manage these people. You will have to keep them happy. You can also manage the employees and customers. The game contains a variety of different businesses. You can set up cafes, food stalls, shopping malls, and casinos. You can also use the cash register to process payments. You can have one cafe or multiple ones. You can create a chain of cafes.
You can buy equipment, like computers, tables, chairs, fridges, etc. You can hire staff to help out with your business. You can create a variety of different types of shops. For example, you can have a café, a grocery store, a convenience store, or a hair salon. You can also have a casino. There are three types of businesses. You can start with a single cafe. You can open as many cafes as you want. You can open one cafe and later expand it into a chain.
You can also manage the customers. You can make the customers happy. You can also give them discounts. You can add new items to the menu. You can sell more food, coffee, and drinks. You can sell clothing, toys, and cosmetics.
There are many features in the game. These include:
• Choose a type of business you want to run, such as a cafe or a casino.
• Create a store that you want to open.
• Hire peoples to help
• Select the design of the interior of your store.
• Set up a website for your cafe.
• Sell different menu items.
• Choose a theme for your cafe.
• Buy new equipment and hire more staff members.
• Customize your cafe.
• Make your customers happy.
• Give customers discounts.
• Collect money from customers.
• Manage your inventory and the orders.
• Open new stores.
• Make friends with your customers.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
- Storage: 4500 MB available space